statcounter


Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Friday, March 26, 2010

The Root's "The Blackest White Folks We Know": What is Race?

Recently I commented on The Root's "The Blackest White Folks We Know" over at Feminist Law Professors. You can find my piece here. Below is the intro:

Before I begin, let me announce in advance: even as a progressive, Race and the Law teaching, feminist black woman, I DO have a sense of humor about race, gender and other matters of identity. Really. I’ve even been known to laugh at things that some people find distinctly unfunny. Take for example the “mockumentary” film Borat that I recently watched again for the nth time. I find it hilarious...


It is a follow-on to an original post by Feminist Law Professors' Bridget Crawford, posted here.

Check it out!




Want to Comment? Please do! Comments are moderated so may not immediately appear.

No comments:

Post a Comment